Saturday, August 18

Youtube is a Virus

Ok, so I finally updated this blog to be more in line with our new google overlords, and what do you know, there is a video widget that you can put on the page that will search for videos with the parameters that you specify and put up some thumbnails for people to click on and open the videos, RIGHT ON THE BLOG!

NO!! YES!!! YOU CAN CONSTANTLY MONITOR VIDEOS FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE NOW!!! ISN'T THAT FANTASTIC???


Along with the idea that the invention of printing press didn't give us 1000 Shakespeare's, youtube will NOT give us even 1 Orson Welles'. Witnessing the drama that goes on amongst the so called 'vloggers' over there, it might very well give us a couple dozen reasons to go on a killing spree or pray for a speedy pandemic.

Don't get me wrong: I love humanity...(conceptually and at a distance) However up close and personal, this 'love' tends to fade pretty fucking QUICKLY. Because of this, I stay AWAY from my fellow human beings so that I can "keep the love alive." With the advances in 'communication' now available from the internet, this great thing I do for all of humanity (staying away from them so I don't kill them) is in greater and greater jeopardy each and every day.

At least those of us with lawn chairs set up on the cliff to watch the
lemmings fulfill their destiny, now have full video coverage as well.

enjoy ur embedded video.

No comments: